Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Goimg Grey With Scrap-Creations Challenge: Easter

Happy Tuesday!!! Did you all have a rockin weekend?  Mine was pretty laid back, got some errands done, On Sunday, My parents joined us at church, followed by lunch at the 99 rest, and then my Godson Brian's 9th B-day. I can't believe he is already nine! WOW

So, I have some very exciting news for you. We have added two very creative wonderful ladies to our team:  Caroline & Chrizette....We are super excited to have them and I know you will love their work,  Welcome ladies !!!!!
I will be picking 1-2 more from the last DT call, but the end of the week, so check your e-mail!

This weeks challenge is EASTER.....We want to see your easter creations,  For my card, I used this easter image from the Paper Shelter Digital stamps.  Very simply done.

Now for last weeks TOP 3 from our flower challenge:
Denise:
Kate:
Rina:
Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the bottom of my blog!

 


Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing Easter Creations.





Chrizette:
Caroline:
Peggy:
Jovita:
Kim:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC107.....Have a great day and happy creating

5 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

super cute little bunny coming out of the egg!

Michelle Quinno said...

I love how this turned out, Kristen! The egg is so cute with glitter and I like how you popped it.

Linda said...

Such a darling Easter card.. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.. hugs, Linda

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely beautiful card the image you have used as well as the colours and design are perfect for our challenge this week at the Paper Shelter thank you so much for joining us.
hugs
Lorraine x

Misty's said...

thank you for your Easter challenge and all the inspirational creations from your talented DT.
Michaela xx