Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: St. Paddy's Day

Happy Tuesday. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  Did you get to do something fun?  As you know, I was ill last week and had no time to make a card, but good news, I am feeling better and I am happy that I got to get inky...LOL
   This week, we have a super fun challenge for you, and it was definately a challenge for me!!!  This week we want to see your St. Paddys day cards.  I shocked myself, cause I didn't have an image for this weeks challenge, but just as I was about to go on the hunt online, Mabelle RO at Whimsy and Star Studios posted this image as a FREEBIE!!!  I had purchased the paper at Ink About It in westford Ma *(which is my LSS) knowing that I had this challenge coming up. I also had purchased some embellishments for this card, but do you think I could fin them, NO, because my room is a pit hole mess!!! I have had no time to get down there and clean it.  So, knowing I am going to mail this card to my sweet niece Rowan, I left it with just a few bling!

   Before I announce the TOP 3 from last weeks challenge, I just wanted to invite you all to apply to our DT CALL!!! I encourage you all to apply, we are looking for around 4 people to join our team. If you are interested, I invite you to check out the info at the top of my blog, and link up. Hope to see you there :)

Now lets get down to buisness...LOL...The TOP 3 from last weeks POP IT UP challenge are:
Suzanne:
Carbo:
DawnLL:

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the banner on the bottom of my blog!
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing St. Paddy's Day cards!

Jovita:
Mary:
Peggy:
Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC104.....Have a great day and happy creating



3 comments:

Dawnll said...

Thank you so much for choosing my project as on of the top three.

Suzanne J Dean said...

Thanks so much Kristen for choosing my project for the Top 3..always an honor to be chosen!!

hugz,
Suzanne

Deb Neerman said...

Fabulous eye-candy from the DT! Thank you for a fun challenge!!