Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Going Grey with Scrap-Creations Challenge: Flowers

Happy Tuesday and Happy first day of spring!  It sure has been warm here in New Hampshire. It almost feels like May or June, but I am not complaining, I will take it!
  Today is my first day back at school after spring break (which was lovely), and now I start the last 7 weeks of nursing school.....I finally see the light at the end of the tunnell.  I can't wait for it to be over, all except the part where I won't see my nursing peeps everyday. They have become like a second family to me......They will always be my nursing peeps:)
   Did you enjoy your weekend?  Sat my daughter Abbey competed in one of her sectionals gymnastics meet, and I am proud to say, she will be moving on to compete in the NH state Gymnastics competition!  So very proud of my girl, she works so hard! For the rest of the weekend, we basically did errands and hung around. How about you? Anything special?
   Ok, I think I have told you enough about my weekend, lets get rolling with last weeks TOP 3 from the ribbon and pearls challenge, and the TOP 3 are:

Nancy

Rina:
Sandy:

Fabulous cards ladies Please feel free to grab the I made TOP 3 banner on the bottom of my blog!
Feast your eyes on the DT's amazing Flower Creations.


Peggy:
Jovita:
Mary:
Kim:

Weren't those fabulous? Don't be afraid to head to their blogs and leave them a little love. You will have until next Monday @ 6pm to get your card in for the challenge. We only allow 2 entry's per person. Also, we have new Blog Badges, please feel free to take one and post on your blog. I will be picking the top 3 next week, and I will award 3 people with the new top 3 badge! When posting to a gallery's, please use the key words GGSC106.....Have a great day and happy creating








7 comments:

Peggy said...

Congrats to Abbey!!! I am so happy for her and you! I love how your card came out.

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh Kristen, I love how this turned out!! I only saw the image and papers.

Congrats to Abbey! I'm so excited for her!

NancyD said...

Thank you ladies for the top 3 pick!!! It was a fun challenge. NancyD

Dawn Frost said...

Only 7 weeks left...finally! Lovely cards DT, great challenge, thanks!

Dawn said...

Great DT samples guys! Thanks for the fab challenge this week!
Hugs
Dawn xx

G8country life said...

So beautiful cards very inspirational. Thanks for the challenge. Elisa

Unknown said...

Thank you sooooo much for picking my card as one of the Top3. Congrats to the other winners as well.

Hugz,
Sandy