Sunday, February 23, 2014

Congrats...It's a Baby!

Happy Sunday All. I hope you are enjoying your weekend.  Mine has been very low key, which I LOVE!  I was able to do a little bit if crafting yesterday, and hopefully even more today.
   Today I wanted to share with you a baby card I made for a friend, who is expecting her 6th baby.  She currently has 3 girls and 2 boys, so I am hoping it's a boy. a boy would mean she has the Brady Bunch (TV show).  With all 6, she never found out what she was having, so I attempted a gender neutral card, using Zara's Gift rubber stamp, which you can find here, at Stampotiques originals.  When I first saw this image, I thought "birthday", but needing to make a baby card, I thought this image would work great, and I think it does.  Not your typical colors for a baby, but I loved the DP, and wanted to use it....
   Well, that is all for me today. I hope you a have a great day and Happy Creating!

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Lovely card! You'll have to keep us posted as to what she has...I'm dying to know now. :)

Michelle Quinno said...

WOW, six kids.! It hope it's a boy too. This is such a fantastic by card. love the non-traditional colors and the image is sweet!

Kay Wallace said...

Love the softness of all these "baby" colors, Kristen! With Zara starring, it's a perfect card! Good luck to your friend.