Thursday, May 28, 2015

I Can Fly!!!


   Happy Thursday...I am a day late with this weeks Stampotique Originals. There are those days when I work 9 plus hours and just don't have it in me to blog...My sometimes after talking with patients all day, my head feels like mush and yesterday was one of those days.
   So, I am sharing my project with you today, and this weeks hostess is Janet Klein and here is what she had to say about this weeks challenge. " I am challenging you to use some form of tin in your artwork.  Consider incorporating craft tin, tin tape, an Altoid container, a re-purposed tin can or any tin object to incorporate with your stamping."  This was definitely a challenge for me, and as you can see, I went with aluminum foil and created Helium balloons on my mini journal page.  Not very original, but it worked.  I hope you will join us for this weeks challenge over at Stampotique. 
      Stamps Used
1. Romek

2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

This is lovely !
Corrie x

Sue said...

This is fab Kristen, I love your clouds. Hope you get some me time this weekend xx