Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Spring Has Sprung!


   Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great week this far!  Today I am sharing a card I made for this weeks Stampotique Designers Challenge.   This weeks hostess is Arwen, and here is what she has to say about this weeks challenge, " Create a project with only nature items in it. No humans , no animals."   Since it's April, I thought I would go with a Spring theme (even know it's been snowing for the past 3 days), and picking my image, I knew I wanted to use one of Terri Richardson's images.  She has the perfect stamps for this weeks challenge.   I went with Dragonfly Dreams for this weeks nature theme.  I LOVE butterfly's, and long for the days that it is warm enough to spot them in my garden.  Ahhh spring....where are you???
   So, what do you say, wanna play with us in this weeks Designers challenge?  Hope on over here an join us for some fun and an opportunity to win free product. 

3 comments:

*Arwen* said...

Wonderful spring card <3

xx

Claudine said...

This is awesome Kristen

Mrs Beez said...

Great card. Love this stamp and love how your design showcases it.