Friday, May 27, 2016

We're All A Little Mad Here!






   Happy Friday (TGIF)! Today is not an ordinary Friday. Today is a VERY special day for more than one reason.  The first and most important reason why today, Friday May 27th is a very special day is because of this girl.
   Today, my baby girl is 15 years old.  I cannot believe that what I just wrote.  How does that happen???How does 15 years go by in the blink of an eye...It's crazy, but when I look at her, I still envision her as a little girl, but look at her, she is a no longer a little girl but a young lady, a funny, loving, caring, energetic, enthusiastic and bright young lady. I love her to pieces and couldn't be more proud of who she has become.  Happy Birthday Abbey <3 p="">
  The second reason today is a fantastic day, is the fact that Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass is being released in theaters (near you..LOL) today, and in celebration of this, the Stampotique Design Team has created some fantastic Alice themed projects for you.   I went with an Alice themed journal page, and used stamps by Janet Klein.  I used Rabbit, Alice, and Catepillar.   Janet's stamps are fantastic!!!  I hope you will check out the DT's amazing creations and join us in celebration of Alice!

             Happy Memorial Day Weekend to my US friends!




No comments: